Suction Lower Denture or SEMCD
Many people suffer from missing all of their lower teeth. Unfortunately, only 5% of those suffering can afford the costs associated with implant denture treatment which has been previously deemed the only solution for successfully replacing completely missing lower dentition.
Dr. Jiro Abe – a prosthodontist in Japan has developed a revolutionary new technique to achieve suction on lower dentures known as Suction Effective Mandibular Complete Denture or SEMCD.
SEMCD – How does it work
- Revolutionary new impression technique
- New tooth positioning to work in harmony with your muscles
- High definition impression materials
- Special bio functional teeth
- Low distortion injected acrylic
- Special bite registration device
- Adjustable articulator to simulate your jaw movements
- Special contouring and shaping of the denture base to work in harmony with your chewing, speaking, and tongue muscles
Am I a Candidate for SEMCD?
80% of people missing all lower teeth are candidates. In those 20% of cases when we are not able to attain suction, patients will still benefit greatly from the new Biofunctional Prosthetic System (BPS) protocol to improve the fit of their dentures. BPS System allows patients to receive a very comfortable set of dentures in four quick appointments. The style and construction of the dentures works in harmony with your muscle and jaw movements. These dentures fit more precisely and look much more realistic than conventional dentures. Call us to set up a complimentary consultation to discuss what option is right for you.